Spiced Pumpkin Icebox Cake
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1031
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 120g
Saturated Fat 24g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 31g
Monounsaturated Fat 59g
Total Carbohydrates 256g
Dietary Fiber 28g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 15 oz can pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 c fat free milk
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon*
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg*
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger*
- 1 box (4 serving size) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 container light whipped topping
- 2 pkgs Belvita biscuits**
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Cooking spray
- Mix pumpkin puree, milk, pudding mix and spices in bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until soft set.
- Lightly spray 5 inch spring form pan or 3 small spring form pans with cooking spray
- Crush cookies in food processor or plastic bag with rolling pin until you have coarse crumbs
- Press thin layer of cookies in bottom of pan, then add 1/2 pudding mixture, cover with a layer of cookie crumbs then another layer of pudding.
- Top with layer of whipped topping. Refrigerate until firm.
- When cake (s) are set carefully remove sides of pans and gently press toasted pecans into side of cake. Sprinkle a few pecans on top. Enjoy!
- * May use 1 tsp pumpkin spice instead of individual spices
- ** Graham crackers, sugar free oatmeal cookies or vanilla wafers can be substituted
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/