Easy Crock Pot Chicken Mexicano
This crock pot recipe is so popular two people brought it to our Crock Pot class!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa (La Victoria green taco sauce is a favorite)
- Corn tortillas (cut in quarters)
- Lay chicken in crock pot. Mix in remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook 4-6 hours on low. Take chicken out and shred (or leave it in and it shreds easily with knife or fork), return to pot. Serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese, and lite sour cream or plain yogurt (optional). Serve with baked corn tortilla quarters as an option.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/