Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
Too many people buy cole slaw these days and it is not nearly as good as homemade. This version has blue cheese and is exceptional. Everyone will love it and its great for wetting down bbq chicken or a elevating a plain burger patty.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¾ cup Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise
- One 6 ounce cup Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese - I love Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1 small head green cabbage - I slice mine with a knife as I like shredded and not grated - or you can use 2 pounds of Cole Slaw mix and skip the carrots!
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed or peeled, shredded or grated
- Whisk the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add the shredded cabbage and carrots and mix well. Fold in the blue cheese and chill before serving.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/