Warm Turkey Kale Slaw with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
Kathy brought this to our SuperFoods class, her own recipe. Using the pre-grated Trader Joes kale and greens makes it really easy.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1337
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 150g
Saturated Fat 29g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 28g
Monounsaturated Fat 79g
Total Carbohydrates 82g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 2 bags kale slaw mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons raw honey, as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown turkey in large skillet.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl & whisk until combined.
- Deglaze pan with dressing.
- Add kale slaw one bag at a time, folding into turkey and dressing until incorporated. Cover and cook until vegetables are soft. Top or fold in dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/