Pinning Ceremony Stuffed Mushrooms
These were a huge hit at the 2016 Pinning Ceremony. Compliments of Royanne Gale, here's the recipe!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 24 white or crimini mushrooms.
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup cooked spinach, squeezed of all excess water
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 tsp oregano
- A few twists of black pepper
- 1/3 c diced tomato (canned is OK, but drain first)
- ½ c feta cheese
- ½ c shredded Italian blend cheese
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350. Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth, or, if excessively dirty, wash briefly to remove dirt. Remove stems and set mushroom caps aside.
- Saute onion in butter until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 min. Add cooked spinach and saute until dry. Set aside to cool.
- Once mixture is cool, add green onion, oregano, pepper, tomato, feta, and shredded cheese. Add egg and mix well. Scoop mixture into mushrooms.
- Lay mushrooms filling side up on a sheet pan lined with greased foil. Bake 30 min or until filling is firm and mushrooms are tender.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/