Peach & Cherry Crumble
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Fresh Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 12 Frozen Cherries (no need to defrost)
- 1/3 cup Almond Meal (storebought or make your own with a coffee grinder and almonds)
- 1/3 cup Oatmeal (dry, rolled oats)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Torani Syrup (any flavor will do)
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Cold Butter
- *Peel and slice peaches and place an equal amount in each of the 4-4 oz. ramekins. Add 3 cherries in each. Set aside. Mix topping ingredients together till clumps form. Sprinkle clumps of the topping equally over each ramekin of fruit. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden.
- *You can eat them warm but I prefer them chilled with a squirt of No Sugar Added Homemade Whipped Cream and a teaspoon of Sugar Free Caramel Sauce (Smuckers) drizzled on top. On hot days they are great with a scoop of Protein Ice Cream. I have been known to eat a leftover one for breakfast with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Ground blanched almonds are what you see in the stores as Almond Flour. Ground almonds with skins is called Almond Meal. They are interchangeable in most recipes.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/