Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/4 pounds raw lean ground turkey
- 3 cups bagged dry broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a box grater, grate the onion into a large bowl. Add turkey, broccoli cole slaw, oats, garlic powder, salt, egg substitute, and 1/4 cup ketchup. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Line 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups and/or spray with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute turkey-veggie mixture among the muffin cups, and top each with 1 teaspoon ketchup.
- Bake in the oven until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/