Layered Strawberry Dessert
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pkgs Belvita Cinnamon Brown Sugar breakfast biscuits (4 per pack)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 16 oz tub non-fat (0%) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 sm pkgs jello sugar free instant cheesecake pudding
- 1/4 -1/2 cup non fat or almond milk
- 1 sm pkg sugar free strawberry jello
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. Grind cookies in food processor until in fine crumbs, add melted butter and pulse until combined.
- 2. Press into bottom of 9x9 pan or sprinkle 1 tsp in bottom of small parfait glass.
- 3. Mix yogurt, cheesecake pudding mix and enough milk until smooth and pudding consistency with electric mixer (Can also be done in food processor).
- 4. Spread evenly into pan over crumb mixture.
- 5. Place sliced strawberries over yogurt mixture.
- 6. Prepare jello as directed and allow to chill in fridge until completely cool then poor over strawberries.
- 7. Refrigerate until set. (May top with whipped cream or cool whip lite if desired.)
- Can also make parfaits by chilling jello until soft set. Layer cookie crumbs, yogurt mixture, strawberries and jello, repeat x's 1 creating. Using small glasses.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/