Cauliflower Mushroom Sausage Stuffing
Yummy alternative to traditional bread stuffing!!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 ribs celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 head cauliflower broken into small florets
- 1/2 lbs Jimmy Dean Sage pork sausage
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 15 oz can chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Better Than Broth Chicken Base
- 2 tsp ground sage
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Chop garlic, onion and celery. Melt butter or heat olive oil in skillet, saute onions, garlic and celery until onions become translucent, transfer to mixing bowl.
- In same skillet cook ground pork and turkey, season will salt and pepper to taste. Add to mixing bowl.
- Pour chicken broth into skillet and scrape sides of pan to gather all "crusty" remnants in pan; add chicken base, sage, thyme, and rosemary and mix well.
- Put cauliflower florets into mixing bowl with other ingredients. Pour chicken broth mixture over cauliflower and mix all ingredients well.
- Put into baking dish cover with foil and bake in 375 degree oven until cauliflower is cooked through (approx 45-60 min) or put into Crock-pot and cook 4-6 hrs on low heat. Do not stuff this mixture into a turkey, must be cooked separately.
- Do not stuff this mixture into a turkey, must be cooked separately.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/