Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cindy brought these to our Thanksgiving dinner PostOp Living gathering, and it was voted Best of the Best. SERIOUSLY. No one will know it's cauliflower. Amazing and delicious.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon “Better Than Bullion”
- 1 tablespoons salted butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry chives, for garnish
- Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
- Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done. Drain well; do not let cool and pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
- In a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, chicken base, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Garnish with chives, and serve hot with pats of butter.
POST-OP LIVING http://recipes.chicoweightloss.com/wp/